Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Wonderful Family


I am so grateful for my wonderful family that has always been there for me. They have always loved me and wanted the best things for me. I have a great little sister (Rachel) that is such a great example to me, I love her dearly! I also love my little sister Elizabeth and my brother David. David is in Qatar right now with the Air Force, he was deployed in August. I was so worried for him to go to the middle east, but he seems to be adjusted and plans to come home in February. I am glad for him to have this experience. He is so brave to go out there and I can't wait for him to come home. Luckily he is not in a war zone, but on a base that is supposed to be one of the safer places in that part of the world.

My Mom and Elizabeth moved to Show Low, Arizona in July and we have missed them, but been lucky to see them since then. My mom came to Utah for my Grandma's 90th birthday and my cousins wedding, and Elizabeth is coming tomorrow for her birthday! I can't wait to see her. We are gonna go to Lagoon on Friday night for the Frightmares that they have going right now. She likes Haunted Houses, and I don't so we will see how that turns out.

1 comment:

lissiemarie said...

Hi dearest girl!!!! I am so lame with blogging now! Fun to see you have a blog! Love your thoughts. how are you?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Blog Archive