Thursday, October 9, 2008

A walk down memory lane







My Aunt Ellen sent me some pictures from long ago, when I was younger. I got a kick out of them. They brought back some nice memories of my childhood with my Grandparents. My Grandparents were always a part of our life. My Dad passed away when I was 8 years old, so having them around was really great. We got to visit them often, since we lived in Orem and they lived in Salt Lake City, It is a 45 minute drive. My Grandpa spent his life serving God and serving my Grandma. He is such a great man and I feel so lucky to have know him and to be his grand daughter.

My Grandparents helped out a lot and were always so supportive of my Mom when she went back to college to get her Education so that she could support us. They would always attend any special events of ours, whether it be a piano recital or an eagle award. All my love to my wonderful Grandparents! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Beckie,

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Isn't blogging so great? I love catching up with old friends- it's the best!

I love the quote you have on your blog from Elder Scott. In fact, I printed it out and put it up on the mirror in my bathroom. It speaks to my soul so perfectly right now.

Please tell you sister hello from me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Blog Archive