Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home for Thanksgiving!










I spent Thanksgiving in Show Low, Arizona with my mom and little sister. We saw Twilight twice, went out to eat at Pizza Factory, drove up to the ski resort (sunrise) for a scenic drive. I got to meet her awesome Hair dresser, enjoyed just staying home in her beautiful new home, watched August Rush. Went shopping at her Eyebrow salon that had silver jeans on sale for 75 percent off! Show Low is a pretty Town, but I could never live here, it is nice to visit, but i think that I would go mad with no shopping around except Walmart :( Glad to see my family and I will surely miss them, when I go!

5 comments:

Lauriej said...

I just have to say that you look gorgeous in those pictures!
I saw Twilight twice and definitely liked it better the second time. What did you think?

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOOOOGGGGGGG!

lissiemarie said...

hi bec!!! glad you saw the blog. You look beautiful as always. Steal away. I stole the quotes from another site and want to put more on. so fun to see you!!!! when we come to your neck of the woods I'll call you.

The BC Fam said...

You look incredible! Next time I'm in Utah we need to catch up!

Nikki said...

Becky I miss you!!! I wish you could have spent Thanksgiving with US! :( glad you had a good time though!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Blog Archive