Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sunny San Diego






























































I was fortunate enough to be able to take some time off work for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I decided to add some time on to my vacation by taking a trip to San Diego. I was able to visit quite a few beaches while there, saw some very gorgeous sunsets, shop, and breath in the ocean air. I would love to move there one day!

Sunset Cliffs

Cardiff Beach

Encinitas Beach

Balboa Park

Coronado Island/ Hotel Del Coronado/ Bridge to Coronado/ Ferry to Coronado

Ocean Beach

2 comments:

Tim Blessed said...

Some great landscape/seascape/skyscape shots in your post. You could do well with some practice, you seem to have an eye for it.

Best wishes,
Tim

Laura said...

I love it. I love seeing new places and taking pictures like this. I felt like I was right there!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Blog Archive